FASDLive 2012 Conference Social
Our participation numbers for the FASDlive 2012 conference are great; however, we still have plenty of room for our conference social on September 12. This is a great opportunity to relax and network with other conference guests and some of the speakers. We are subsidizing the social, making the cost only $20 each for conference attendees and guests. We have to guarantee numbers for the social and need to know in advance if you are attending.
The Social will take place from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. To make it easy, we will be providing transportation at no cost to take people to and from the Bessborough Hotel, our castle on the river. Although the Delta Bessborough is an elegant venue, we invite everyone to dress 'casual' if desired.
Still not convinced?
Here are some more details. The beautiful and historic Delta Bessborough Hotel sits on the banks of the South Saskatchewan River in downtown Saskatoon
Amidst the luxurious surroundings, people will be treated to “pop up” performances by local artists:
- A string quintet with members of the Saskatoon Symphony Orchestra
- The Skip Kutz Trio with singer Shelley Ewing providing some great jazz standards
- Hoop dancer, Lawrence Roy, who combines New Mexican and local techniques
But that’s not all!
A wide array of locally-inspired gourmet dishes will be available:
- Imported and Domestic Cheeses served with Artisan Breads and Crackers
- Garden Fresh Crudités with Assorted Dips - Chickpea Hummus, Kalamata Olive Tapenade, and Roasted Red Pepper Spread
- Saskatchewan Angus Tenderloin Rubbed with White Chocolate, served with a Northern Morel Mushroom Ragout with Grilled Bannock
- Ukrainian Perogies with Caramelized Onions, Butter and Sour Cream
- Potato Caviar Bar - Butter Whipped Hutterite Yukon Potatoes served with Caviar and Sour Cream
- Canapés include Lake Diefenbaker Trout Gravlax served in a Curry Cone, Tomato Bruschetta served in a Beet Cup, Mini Chicken Wellington, Mini Angus Sliders, and Mini Pulled Pork Sliders
- Saskatoon Berry Cheesecake Bites, Mini Assorted Mouse, Panna Cotta, and Petit Fours
- Complimentary punch and beverages, coffee, and assorted teas
If your mouth is watering and you have not registered for the social, it is not too late. Please call Donna Anderson at 306-655-2512 or email: email@example.com.
For more information about FASDlive 2012, check out our conference page at http://www.preventioninstitute.sk.ca/home/fasdlive-2012-conference.
We look forward to seeing you in September and networking at the Conference Social.